By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Use business and commercial transactions as they relate to Islamic finance.
- Understand the sources, principles, concepts, methodology, standards and application of Islamic transaction.
- Make the link between Islamic finance and the
financial system, industry and environment.
- Discover the importance of contracts in relation to Islamic finance.
- Gain practical experience of the application of Islamic contracts to contemporary Islamic financial products and services.