By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the scope, nature and responsibility of the supervision role and the challenges this role places on them.
- Effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally with others.
- Acquire an understanding of their role as motivators.
- Identify their teamwork style and build an effective team.
- Practice professional techniques in providing positive discipline.
- Use different skills in interpersonal problem-solving and conflict management.