By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how our worldview and perceptions affect our decisions.
- Better deal with different generations in the workplace and ensure results through contribution.
- Explore the range of forces and ways of thinking that might influence the future of management.
- Sharpen their leadership skills through innovative thinking and executive training.
- Update, broaden and optimize their executive management style for continued career advancement.
Executives, leaders and managers who want to develop their critical leading and influencing skills necessary to create sustainable long term organizational success. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.