By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the sources of conflict.
- Resolve conflicts using different strategies.
- Identify their own personal conflict resolution style.
- Understand the different bases of power and how to change them.
- Apply influence and explore their relationships with others.
- Provide conflict management training for others.
Managers, supervisors and professionals who wish to improve their conflict resolution styles and those who wish to influence others even when authority is lacking. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.