By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate traits of an excellent sales manager.
- Plan forecasts and quotas with more accuracy and precision.
- Conduct sales coaching and counseling sessions effectively.
- Practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Manage the sales force with confidence and determination.
- Provide sales training for colleagues.
- Maximize the sales performance of their team.
Newly appointed and experienced sales managers who need to sharpen their tools to respond to customers, team and company needs. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|Sales Management and the Marketing Mix ||Evaluating Sales Representatives |