Influencing Others in a Problem-Solving Context
* Working Effectively with Team Members
* Managing Your Emotions, Information and Problems
* Tips For Effective Day to Day Conflicts
* Resolving Conflict before It Gets Out of Hand
* Managing Conflicts with Superiors and Subordinates
Managing Conflict: Power through Influence
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand sources of conflict.
- Resolve conflicts using different strategies.
- Identify their own personal conflict resolution style.
- Understand the different bases of power and how to change them.
- Apply influence and explore their relationships with others.
- Provide conflict management training for others.
- Turn arguments into discussions and create win-win resolutions.
This Program is designed for:
Read more at www.meirc.com
Managers, supervisors and professionals who wish to improve their conflict resolution styles and those who wish to influence others even when authority is lacking. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.