Dubai Jun 19 2011 - Jun 23 2011 Meirc Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the various principles underlying the sales management functions.
- Practice human relations skills pertaining to management of sales teams.
- Demonstrate professional behavior as sales managers/supervisors with their teams.
- Apply sales competency models in interviewing, training and evaluating sales professionals.
- Manage the buyer/seller relationship and make an impact on sales productivity
- Effectively convert this sales management training into sales results.
Sales managers, sales supervisors and team leaders involved in leading a sales team. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|The Nature and Scope of Sales Management ||Training Your Sales Team |