NLP Training Dubai by Meirc June 5 to 9, 2011
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and its relevance at work.
- Identify their preferred thinking patterns and filters.
- Apply sensory specific language in their day-to-day interactions with others.
- Use modeling techniques to improve their skills.
- Implement NLP in leading and coaching others.
- Understand the law of attraction and how to attract more of what they want.
Managers, supervisors and professionals who wish to understand NLP, its use and how it relates to their work. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.