|Image via Wikipedia|
Training Course By Meirc in Dubai
- Build and expand their decision-making, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
- Utilize creativity and lateral thinking as business tools.
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work.
- Gain confidence in asking the right questions and overcoming the stress of making complex decisions.
- Demonstrate and build credibility with upper management
- Develop strategic approaches to problem-solving and decision-making.
This program is designed for:
Managers, supervisors and administrators who will benefit from better problem-solving and decision-making skills.gram Outline
Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
The Rational Approach to Problem-Solving (Kepner-Tregoe)
Problem Analysis Supplementary Tools
Decision-Making Supplementary Tools
Creativity and Problem-Solving
Applications of Techniques