|Image by Luigi Mengato via Flickr|
- Define and understand the different sources of conflict.
- Resolve conflicts using different strategies.
- Identify their own personal conflict resolution style.
- Use the different bases of power and change them according to the situation.
- Apply influence and explore their relationships with others.
- Practice effective methods of intervention and conflict management.
- Turn arguments into discussions and create win-win solutions.
This program is designed for:
Business professionals who want to expand their conflict resolution skills, understand their own emotions and behaviors and find productive ways to manage conflict with influence even when authority is lacking.
Definitions of Conflict
Thomas?Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
Influencing Others in a Problem-Solving Context
Importance of Teamwork
Influence Inventory (Power Bases)
The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Action