|Image via Wikipedia|
- Analyze personal strengths and weaknesses in sales management.
- Demonstrate traits of an excellent sales manager.
- Plan forecasts and quotas with more accuracy and precision.
- Conduct sales coaching and counseling sessions effectively.
- Focus the sales team to generate increased sales and profits.
- Provide sales training for colleagues.
- Review sales tactics from best practices so they can easily coach their team to reach peak performance.
This program is designed for:
Newly appointed or prospective or current sales managers who need to respond to customer, team and company needs.
Forecasts and Quotas
Coaching and Counseling for Sales
Emotional Intelligence (EI) in Selling
Evaluating Sales Representatives
Time Allocations for Sales Managers
Building a Winning Sales Team