|English: Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the process of sales planning and territory management.
- Manage selling day and spend more time with customers.
- Practice effective ways of setting goals, developing sales activities and managing time.
- Increase selling time by minimizing distractions and unproductive activities.
- Maintain contact with key prospects and accounts.
- Use relevant tools for route structuring and territory management.
- Make more productive use of travel time.
- Apply effective territory management and strategic selling methods.
- Develop strategies that help them value accounts, target prime prospects, penetrate accounts and maximize coverage.
- Revise sales strategies and provide proper sales training for sales force.
- Create a balance between personal and professional goals.
- Successfully choose, target and manage a territory, maximizing growth and profit.
- Leverage PC and internet technology by learning how to select and use the latest contact management, database and CRM software.
Sales representatives, account executives, sales managers and all professionals with customer or sales territory management responsibilities.
Sales Planning Process