|Dubai (Photo credit: Eugene Kaspersky)|
Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the nature and theories underlying Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Define the various EI competencies and identify areas for improvement as needed.
- Practice empathy-building skills with emphasis on active listening.
- Identify their personal strengths and blind spots as revealed through self assessments.
- Determine the impact of different leadership styles and their associated competencies on organizational climate and bottom line results.
Managers and business professionals who want to gain insight into their personalities through self assessments, as well as individuals who need to improve their effectiveness at both the personal and interpersonal levels.
08 Jun - 12 Jun 2014Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
28 Sep - 02 Oct 2014Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
16 Nov - 20 Nov 2014The Ritz-Carlton DIFC
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Program Outline[Expand All]