|TRIZ process for creative problem solving (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Build and expand their decision-making, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
- Utilize creativity and lateral thinking as business tools.
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work.
- Gain confidence in asking the “right questions” and overcoming the stress of making complex decisions.
- Demonstrate and build credibility with upper management.
- Develop strategic approaches to problem-solving and decision-making.
Managers, supervisors and administrators who will benefit from better problem-solving and decision- making skills and business professionals who want to take their critical thinking to the next level.
Problem-Solving and Decision-Making