|TRIZ process for creative problem solving (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discover their role as new managers or supervisors.
- Apply different leadership styles to successfully lead and motivate their employees.
- Empower employees through delegation.
- Build and manage winning teams.
- Manage self, time, and stress in a restless work environment.
- Apply new tools and techniques to improve decision-making and problem-solving.
New managers or supervisors, prospective managers or supervisors, and managers or supervisors with some experience but no formal training.
Responsibilities of New Managers