|Interpersonal aspects of body language, a person and the other (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Prepare and manage effective negotiations.
- Employ the concessions management process with minimum loss while preserving good relationships with the counter party.
- Assess their own negotiating strengths and weaknesses and those of the other side.
- Use a range of negotiating tactics and master the rule of halves.
- Achieve long-lasting and mutually profitable agreements on a timely-basis.
- Prepare and manage team negotiation.
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel, and others who are involved in commercial and negotiation activities at all levels of the organization.
What Negotiation Is Really All About