|Interpersonal relations (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Persuasion and Influence Using Emotional Intelligence
Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between influencing and persuading and use this knowledge to improve interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the essential elements that contribute to the ability to influence and persuade and apply them to maximize results.
- Exercise their influence and persuasion skills in a variety of situations including the delivery of high quality presentations.
- Influence and persuade during vertical and horizontal workplace interactions across their organizations.
- Enhance their ability to apply persuasion and influencing skills with Social and Emotional Intelligence.
All those keen on improving their influencing and persuasive skills. This program is also essential for those who have to persuade and influence the decision of others by building powerful trusting relationships.