Meirc Interpersonal Skills and Self Development Training: Employees who stand out from the pack seem to possess a special knack for getting results from others in the organization. Somehow, they show a remarkable ability to deliver results in the face of tight schedules and scarce resources while others struggle constantly with peers, superiors and subordinates, pleading, cajoling, and haggling, and even taking on work that wasn’t meant for them. Some jobs expose employees to excessive stress and their departments have trouble meeting their goals while effective employees get superior results from their interactions with others. In today’s business environment, the seemingly elusive ability to elicit the cooperation of others in short order is essential to the success of your organization and your career. This category of courses will allow you to master the ability to enlist the support of others and self-develop your interpersonal skills. For a list of these programs, refer to the schedule below. For more information about the category or any of its programs, please contact us and we will be more than glad to assist.
Persuasion and Influence Using Emotional Intelligence
In this course we explore the ways and means to influence others and persuade them to change their attitude and behavior to reach the win-win situation that results in sustainable long-term gains. We all heard the saying: “everybody sells something”. Therefore, this ability to influence and persuade is useful to everyone. However, it is particularly prized by leaders, sales professionals and managers in all kinds of organizations. We will cover academic and scientific research on the subject of influence. We will also use hands-on models, technics and tools to use in order to gain more control over our personal or business relationships and drive our life in the direction we want. By using the technics described in this course you will end up making more friends, attracting more customers and increasing your sales.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, role plays (rehearsed and impromptu), playback of videotaped performances and individual and group feedback
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between influencing and persuading and use this knowledge to improve interpersonal relationships
- Identify the essential elements that contribute to the ability to influence and persuade and apply them to maximize results
- Exercise influence and persuasion skills in a variety of situations including the delivery of high quality presentations
- Influence and persuade during vertical and horizontal interactions across the organization
- Enhance the ability to apply persuasion and influencing skills with social and emotional intelligence
25 Sep – 29 Sep 2016
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
All those keen on improving their influencing and persuasive skills. This course is also essential for those who have to persuade and influence the decision of others by building powerful trusting relationships
- Attention to details and attitude toward others
- Conceptual thinking
- Developing others and emotional control
- Empathetic outlook and evaluating what is said
- Internal self control
- Leading others and objective listening
- Persuading others and proactive thinking
- Problem management and problem solving
- Sensitivity to others and understanding attitude
- Understanding social and motivational needs
Tagged: certificate programs, Dubai, leadership training, management training, meirc, training courses